Monday, July 21, 2008

Better Than a Restaurant Alfredo

When I go out to eat I never get Alfredo because I always compare it to this. Hope you enjoy.

Alfredo Sauce:
1/4 c. butter
1 c. heavy cream
2-3 garlic cloves diced
1 c. Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp. parsley
salt & pepper

Start your noodles boiling. Then simmer butter & heavy cream for 5 minutes. Add garlic, salt, pepper. Stir in cheese over a medium heat, until it melts. Serve promptly over fettuccine noodles. Grill chicken and place on top of noodles and sauce.

Garlic Bread:
melt 1/2 cup butter
2-3 garlic cloves
1 tsp. basil
1/4 tsp salt

Brush onto sliced french bread. Set oven on broil or 375 degrees. Keep a close eye on the bread so it doesn't burn.

1 comment:

Rachel M said...

I will definitely try it! I love alfredo. Shocker since it's full of fat and cheese:)
Rach